Pay Pal donations now Tax Deductible!!!!!

We got a phone call the other day from the AIM representative who is helping us put our trip together and told us that they will make sure all donations are tax-deductible. So if you have or are planning to support us financially using the paypal tool you get a tax-deductible receipt too! All we have to do is send a list of the names, addresses, and amounts along with a check from us and they will send out receipts to every individual who is supporting us! So if that was a worry of yours... WORRY NO MORE!!! We are so excited to be able to provide that for you!



On another mission note...

I am so excited about this trip! The amazing thing is that ever since I became a Christian I have had a burning heart to go to Africa! I have known that one day I would step foot on African soil, I just didn't know when. And who was to know that I was going to be taking a baby with me! I have no idea what to expect or what it is going to be like at all. This is my chance to find out what full time mission work will look like and what my roll looks like.

One thing I do know about what I will be doing is documentary. As much as Ben will allow me to do anyway. I will be photographing our trip and what we do... all except our team flying around. I wont be with them during that part. I'm also hoping that one of the women out there will braid my hair for me. That way I don't get lice, plus I think it would be fun! :D

I am also thinking about creating some calendars full of photos from our trip. I may sell them for money for a future mission trip or to donate to somewhere.

The part I am most excited about though is to see how God moves out there and to see if Africa is where God may use us full time. We will see!! Is there a permanent move to Africa in the future for the Myers family? Only time will tell. :D

1 comment

  1. We're excited for you too!

    C'mon Saints! step up and send the Myers to Africa... send them some money today!

    ReplyDelete