Galatians

I'm super excited because I have completed Galatians Chapter two. It's in the memory bank now and I get to move on to Chapter 3. Chapter 3 is the hump for me. Every time I have set out to memorize all of Galatians I get stuck on Chapter 3 and give up... but not this time! This time I will achieve my goal because I have accountability and a friend to do this memorization challenge with!!

The last paragraph of Chapter 2 is my favorite:
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I know live in the flesh I live through faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law then Christ died for no purpose."
Gal 2:20-21

If you have joined this challenge with me please let me know how you are doing!  :D

No comments